"Checkers Today and Tomorrow"

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.
Danny_Alvarez
What do you like about checkers?: I enjoy learning more and more as i go. despite its alleged simplicity the game is incredibly complex and rewarding.

Re: "Checkers Today and Tomorrow"

Post by Danny_Alvarez »

n1ck wrote:Alex, what line did I tie you with at GAYP Nationals?
Don't bother Nick, those recent posts weren't done by Mr Moiseyev.
Cheers
Danny
Amateur Checkerist, Professional Lover of the Game
Alex_Moiseyev
What do you like about checkers?: .....

Post by Alex_Moiseyev »

Nick I am leaving for match and don't want to talk about checkers right now, but I will address your question upon my return. Respectfully, Alex Moiseyev
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Danny_Alvarez
What do you like about checkers?: I enjoy learning more and more as i go. despite its alleged simplicity the game is incredibly complex and rewarding.

Post by Danny_Alvarez »

Alex_Moiseyev wrote:Nick I am leaving for match and don't want to talk about checkers right now, but I will address your question upon my return. Respectfully, Alex Moiseyev
ROFLMAO
Like I said b4 Nick, that ain't Alex.
Cheers
Danny "I don't pimp my name to idiots" Alvarez
Bernard Coll

Post by Bernard Coll »

An elaborate hoax, but a good one neverthe less! LOL!
tommyc

Post by tommyc »

He might be fooling Billy when hes drunk ,but not me.Moiseyev is nobodys friend.
Always read "Cannings Compilation 2nd Edition" every day.
Danny_Alvarez

Post by Danny_Alvarez »

tommyc wrote:He might be fooling Billy when hes drunk ,but not me.Moiseyev is nobodys friend.
I don't expect Mr Moiseyev to be my friend... i do expect him to follow the bare minimum standards of society...
one of them as i mentioned previously is RESPECT.... as Aretha Franklin said "R-E-S-P-E-C-T just a little bit baby".
Adding "respectfully" at the end of his posts and then acting in contradiction to that is a joke in itself.

The fact he 'lends' his nickname and password to unsavoury people that have been banned by the current ACF Management,
shows how little he respects the ACF Executive Committee (with his actions, words are cheap) and their decisions...
In the end he knows best and he is a law unto himself.

Cheers
Danny Alvarez

PS by the way before you start asking me to provide evidence etc etc etc , a blind dog could see that the last few posts
here were made by someone we all know.... and not by Mr Moiseyev.
tommyc

Post by tommyc »

The difference was pretty obvious i spotted it right away,unless Moiseyev ate the dictionary for breakfast his posting and spellings are almost perfect.Prob posted by some CHILD-minded dick like "you kno who",one of his cult followers WHO THINKS US old HEADS WOULDNT KNO THE DIFFERENCE...........wake up smell da coffe man.!!

Too old a CAT to be bucked by a KITTEN.
Always read "Cannings Compilation 2nd Edition" every day.
charles clodfelter
What do you like about checkers?: Checkers is a good stimulating exercise for the mind. At age 67 I'm still having fun and still learning after quitting for 17 years and starting again with the North Carolina Open Checker Tournament

Post by charles clodfelter »

:!:
Last edited by charles clodfelter on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BillyBoy

Post by BillyBoy »

Hi Everyone, I was reading all the post going on lately on what seems to be a topic about Alex M. Alex is alright its kinda funny reading all the post cause its to much involved lol lol. Alex is like that older brother or nagging cousin we all have that says comments or remarks but means nothing by it. Im sure we all have people in our lives we like them even tho they can get to you sometimes. Just Alex being Alex he has nothing against any player or friend on the forum I seen no reall disrespect just people not knowing how to handle his charactor. Anyways hope this helps and go Ravens!! Billy