USA National in Branson

Talk about upcoming tournaments or your experience at tournaments.
Alex_Moiseyev
What do you like about checkers?: .....

USA National in Branson

Post by Alex_Moiseyev »

My old French / Scottish friend William Docherty is coming to USA 3-moves National in Branson, MO on Sunday June 11: he fly to Kansas from NYC and after then he rents cat and drive 3 hours to Branson.

If you are interesting to accompany him and sit in car - let me and/or William know .

Yours,
ALM
I am playing checkers, not chess.
mclark
What do you like about checkers?: Skullcracker

Re: USA National in Branson

Post by mclark »

I am looking for a ride from the Springfield airport late on Monday afternoon or evening. My flight arrives at 4:20. If anyone is passing through on the way to Branson around that time, please let me know. I can chip in for gas.

Alex, when I saw your message, I assumed that William would be driving down on Sunday, but if he arrives in KC Sunday and stays overnight before the drive, I could join him.

Or if anyone else is flying in and has an arrangement to rent a car from the airport, let me know and I can split the cost with you for Monday.

Matthew
Alex_Moiseyev
What do you like about checkers?: .....

Post by Alex_Moiseyev »

Matthew, here is William phone number - you can communicate with him via Messenger or WhatsApp

0033 6 49352783
I am playing checkers, not chess.
JR Smith

Post by JR Smith »

I realize its the last minute, but if you can bring a son, daughter, or grandchild we have scheduled a youth tournament. Andriy Shcherbatyuk will direct this event. We have some nice things to encourage youth to play.
http://www.nccheckers.org/NCCA/2023 3-M ... Prize.htm
A Checker Friend, JR Smith