New Marketing Director

Discuss in an open and civilized format possible marketing and promotion ideas for Checkers or specifically the ACF
Chexhero
What do you like about checkers?: It is a game of beauty when played at a high level.

Re: New Marketing Director

Post by Chexhero »

Thanks John.

My first plan as you know is to make an ACF Brochure. I hope to have it complete around May and the idea will be that each tournament director be responsible for handing them out at the tournaments and preferably beforehand. From what I know the IL tournament does this already. I will keep you and everyone updated on this process.

If anyone has any ideas, quotes, etc. that you would like included in the brochure, don't hesitate to ask. Please also feel free to share any ideas you may have that will help market our game and improve tournament attendance.

Thank you.
Chexhero
What do you like about checkers?: It is a game of beauty when played at a high level.

Post by Chexhero »

I will do my best John. Next week I should have some free time to work on the brochure.
tommyc

Post by tommyc »

Many times pple have contributed there "good" ideas but sadly hardly any are listened to..........lets get our heads out of the sand and apply some common sense to the playing of the game.The first thing is try and keep whatever players we have thats a start.Someone must have the brains to do that then its time to get on with gaining some new blood.Nothing survives the drain game.!!!
Always read "Cannings Compilation 2nd Edition" every day.